From the unique vantage point of the inner sanctum of a psychologist’s office, readers have a front row seat for the therapeutic process, witness the benefits of mind/body strategies, and gain insight from the experiences of others.
Randy Kamen guides six women through a variety of life challenges and transitions. From their conversations, readers will discover how to manage low self-esteem, unsatisfying relationships, work-life imbalance, aging, divorce, empty-nest syndrome, aging parents, and the loss of a loved one. Dr. Kamen weaves together a blend of insight, cognitive behavioral therapy, and positive psychology that are easy to apply, such as breath-work, meditation, mindfulness, visualization, self-hypnosis, tolerating painful emotions, savoring positive experiences, and creating joy in everyday life.
- Includes an important recurring feature articulating self-help tools and strategies applicable to a variety of issues.
- The narrative is conversational, reflecting the interplay between a psychologist and a client.
- Readers are invited to an insider’s perspective regarding what transpires in a therapeutic environment.
Behind the Therapy Door E Book
- Product Code: Behind the Therapy Door E Book
- Authors: Randy Kamen, EdD
- Year: 2017
- ISBN: 978-1-942094-42-5
- Page: 272
- Format: ebook
- Language: English
- Publication Date: July 18, 2017
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $11.99