An innovative approach that teaches parents how to reconnect with the entire family and reclaim their parenting power. The program is designed to help parents let go of the addicted family system and begin parenting with renewed strength and positive power. Krovitz-Neren’s 5-Step Foundational Parenting Model is new to the addiction field and, unlike previous books, teaches parents a systematic approach to support their children in their successful long-term recovery. Unique in that it incorporates the perspectives, needs, and desires of teenagers and young adults, providing fresh insight and helping parents understand what their child is experiencing in active addiction.
By applying these simple strategies parents can expect to
· Bring about more presence and emotional availability to all members of the family.
· Experience a deeper emotional connection with their children.
· Enjoy clarified family values, rules, and boundaries.
· Have improved parenting skills that allow them to create greater joy within the family.
Parenting the Addicted Teen: A 5-Step Foundational Program
- Product Code: Parenting the Addicted Teen
- Authors: Barbara Krovitz-Neren
- Year: 2017
- ISBN: 978-1-942094-43-2
- Page: 200
- Format: tp
- Language: English
- Publication Date: August 15, 2017
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: $17.95