A unique narrative on a unique time offering solace to people nearing retirement. Poised for Retirement is not your parents’ retirement guide, nor is it a financial planning guide; rather, it’s the relatable story of an ordinary working woman reflecting on her life and career.
Written with humor, compassion, and poignancy, Nayer’s poetic prose is also inspirational. Easy to implement visualizations and breathing and sleep techniques are offered at the end of each chapter. Readers will gain insight and wisdom as the author learns to create a new and healthier life during this important transition.
· A timely topic for Baby Boomers (born between 1946-1962), representing 20 percent of the US population by 2029.
· Every month more than a quarter-million Americans turn sixty-five.
· Includes interviews with a diverse group of experts and laypeople who share their experiences as they face the same decision point in their lives.
Poised for Retirement: Moving from Anxiety to Zen
- Product Code: Poised for Retirement: Moving from Anxiety to Zen
- Authors: Louise Nayer
- Year: 2017
- ISBN: 978-1-942094-39-5
- Page: 260
- Format: tp
- Language: English
- Publication Date: June 13, 2017
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $17.95