- The Information We Collect
- How We Use and Share Personal Customer Information
CentralRecoveryPress.com shares Personal Customer Information that we collect as follows:
- Subcontractors: We send Personal Customer Information to our third-party fulfillment organization that works on our behalf to provide shipping services. This third-party organization does not have the right to use the Personal Customer Information beyond what is necessary to assist us. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Customer Information and are restricted from using such information in any way not expressly authorized by Central Recovery Press.
- Credit card companies: Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. Law Enforcement Investigations - Central Recovery Press may release Personal Customer Information when we believe, in our good judgment, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with law, enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CentralRecoveryPress.com, our users, or others.
- Linking To Third-Party Websites
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, CentralRecoveryPress.com cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any and every site you visit, whether you are linking from our site or browsing on your own.
- Questions Or Comments
- Protecting Your Information
The Personal Customer Information you provide, including your credit card information, to make purchases from us is secured using industry standard e-commerce security technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Alternative Customer Purchasing Options
If you do not feel comfortable sending your credit card information to us over the Internet, you still can shop with us. We welcome you to call us to complete your purchase by phone. Please go to our Payment Options section for details.
- Changes To The Security Policy
This security policy was last changed on June 2008. CentralRecoveryPress.com reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time by posting the revised Security Policy on our site. The changes will only affect the information we collect after the effective date of the change to our Security Policy unless we clearly express otherwise. The changes made in this June 2008 version affects all information we have collected prior to such date.